- P: 403.218.7545
- F: 403.269.9494
- Stephanie Giles
- Legal Assistant
- P: 403.218.7526
- negotiating and drafting agreements for the acquisition and divestiture of oil and gas assets
- negotiating, drafting and interpreting various oil and gas industry agreements such as Joint Operating Agreements, royalty agreements, pooling agreements, production allocation agreements and other joint venture and partnership agreements
- due diligence and preparation of closing documentation in relation to acquisitions and divestitures
- pre-drilling opinions related to freehold lands.
Bernadita also provides advice relating to disputes and issues among oil and gas working interest and royalty owners and assists oil and gas companies in the orderly integration of assets following mergers and large acquisitions.
Prior to joining Lawson Lundell, Bernadita was with EnerLAW LLP, a Calgary-based commercial law firm focusing primarily on the energy industry. Previously she was with Thackray Burgess.
- Law Society of Alberta, Member
- Canadian Bar Association (CBA), Member
- Southern Natural Resources Law Section (CBA), Member
- Canadian Energy Law Foundation, Member
- Alberta (1997)
- University of Calgary (LL.B., 1996)
- University of Alberta (B.Sc. (Nursing), 1990)
- Practical Law, Thomas Reuters(September 1, 2016),Author
- (February 1, 2013)