- P: 604.631.9170
- F: 604.669.1620
- Lisa Navarrete
- Legal Assistant
- P: 604.408.5427
Andrew practices corporate and securities law. In doing so, he applies the knowledge he gained from his business background to better understand his clients’ needs beyond the legal perspective.
Andrew has experience advising both public and private companies on an array of legal matters such as mergers and acquisitions, public and private financing, corporate reorganizations, and corporate governance. He also has experience advising issuers, including investment funds, with respect to Canadian securities laws, regulatory regimes and stock exchange policies. Andrew has assisted clients with public offerings, private placements, asset and share acquisitions, tax based corporate reorganizations, general corporate governance matters, stock exchange listings and de-listings, exemption applications to securities regulators, continuous disclosure obligations, and the production of public corporate disclosure.
Andrew started with Lawson Lundell LLP as a summer student in 2014 and joined the firm as an associate upon the completion of his articles in 2016.
- Canadian Bar Association, Member – Business and Securities sections
- Law Society of British Columbia, Member
- Association des juristes d’expression française de la Colombie-Britannique, Membre
- Canadian Bar Association BC Student Mentor
- British Columbia (2016)
- Acadia University – Fred C. Manning School of Business (B.B.A., Dean’s List, 2012)
- Dalhousie University – Schulich School of Law (J.D., Business Law Specialization, 2015)
Representative transactions include:
- The public offering of US$100,000,000 in common shares by a gold mining company on the TSX and the NYSE MKT