Andrew J. Robertson
- P: 604.631.9131
- F: 604.669.1620
- Amanda Jamieson
- Legal Assistant
- P: 604.408.5447
Andrew practices corporate and securities law and has experience in a variety of transactions, including share and asset acquisitions, corporate reorganizations, public offerings, and various other corporate proceedings. Andrew works with both public and private companies.
Prior to joining Lawson Lundell, Andrew articled in the Toronto office of an international law firm, and later worked as an associate at a boutique Toronto business law firm.
- Canadian Bar Association, Member
- Canadian Bar Association, Business Law Subsection, Member
- Canadian Mental Health Association: North and West Vancouver Branch - Director, Chair of the Governance Committee
- British Columbia (2014)
- Ontario (2013)
- University of Toronto, (J.D., 2012)
- Simon Fraser University (B.A., 2009)
- Completed Level 1 of the Chartered Financial Analyst Program (2014)
- Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers Incorporated (Ritchie Bros.) in connection with its acquisition of Kramer Auctions.
- Advised Highland West Capital in its partnership arrangements with AllWest Insurance Services Ltd.
- Acted for a gold mining company in the public offering of US$100,000,000 of common shares on the TSX and the NYSE MKT.
- Advised numerous companies in relation to seed, Series A, and bridge financings.
- Represented Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers Incorporated (Ritchie Bros.), in acquiring the remaining 49% interest in Ritchie Bros. Financial Services Ltd. (RBFS) from a minority shareholder group. The transaction involved cash consideration of $53.9 million, together with additional compensation that may be payable to the vendor, contingent upon certain operating performance targets being achieved over the next three years.
- Advising OnCore BioPharma on Canadian matters in its announced merger with Tekmira Pharmaceuticals, valued at US $750 million.
- The importance of tying executive compensation to performance,The Northern Miner(March 23, 2015),Co-Author
- The Northern Miner(March 2, 2015),Co-author