Andrew D. Mildenhall
- P: 604.631.9122
- F: 604.669.1620
- Mylinh Chu
- Legal Assistant
- P: 604.408.5354
Andrew practises in commercial real estate, with a particular focus on commercial leasing matters. Andrew works with landlords, tenants and developers to draft and negotiate commercial leases and all related documentation.
Andrew obtained his law degree in Australia and practiced in Perth, Western Australia prior to moving to Canada. He started at Lawson Lundell as a paralegal in the Real Estate Group and joined the firm as an associate after the completion of his articles in 2015.
- Law Society of British Columbia, Member
- Canadian Bar Association - Vancouver Real Property Subsection, Member
- Urban Development Institute, Member
- British Columbia (2015)
- Western Australia (2008) (currently non-practicing)
- University of Notre Dame Australia (LL.B., 2007)
- University of Notre Dame Australia (B.Comm., 2007)