Lawson Lundell Recognized in Chambers Global 2012
Chambers Global 2012 recognizes eight Lawson Lundell lawyers in nine practice areas including:
- Brad Armstrong, QC: Aboriginal Law (Canada), Environment (Canada)
- Chris Baldwin: Mining (Canada)
- Ken Burns: Pension & Benefits (Canada)
- Murray Campbell: Pension & Benefits (Canada)
- Patricia Gallivan, QC: Employment & Labour (Canada)
- Chris Sanderson, QC: Energy Power (Regulatory) (Canada)
- Rob Sider: Employment & Labour (Canada)
- Peter Tolensky: Real Estate (Canada)
The firm is also recognized for Projects Mining: Leading Canadian Firms (Latin America-wide).
Since 1990, Chambers has published the world’s leading guides to the legal profession and has built a reputation for in-depth, objective research. They have a team of 100 highly qualified full-time researchers who conduct thousands of interviews with lawyers and their clients worldwide. Working with their editors, they identify and rank the world’s best lawyers according to the criteria most valued by clients.